(Please see Important Note at the end of this blog post.)
I discovered this great deal yesterday and of course I want to share the good news! The photo above speaks for itself. It could be even cheaper but if you are flying alone, you pay PHP 11,652 (USD 256) for a round trip economy flight from Manila to Phuket via Singapore Airlines (with a stopover in Singapore.) In case you’re not sure what this means, THIS IS AN AMAZING DEAL! First of all, Singapore Airlines is THE BEST AIRLINE IN THE WORLD. Naturally, they don’t come cheap. Just to give you a comparison, their regular round trip fares between Manila and Singapore are around P20,000 and promotional fares around P12,000. Since you get to go to an additional destination like Thailand for such a price, you’re obviously getting huge savings!
Here’s what else you need to know:
– Other routes available to more destinations in Thailand including Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Krabi
– Some flights are operated by SilkAir, the regional subsidiary of Singapore Airlines.
– Valid travel dates are between October to December 2016 (including Christmas and New Year!)
– The price can go as low as P9,500 (OMGGGG) if you book for more than 1 person
– Using Visa credit cards charges a fee of around P600, so use other cards like MasterCard
– This promotion ends: No idea, but seats are definitely limited so it’s best to book ASAP before they run out!
Here’s how I booked it:
– Go To Skyscanner.com and input your routes, dates and number of passengers (remember, the more in your group the cheaper it becomes so book all at once rather than separately!)
– This will take you to one of the first option GoToGate.com, so you may also go directly to this website
I am so excited for Christmas Day to fly Singapore Airlines for the first time!! Hopefully this flight will reward some miles since I’m also collecting Star Alliance mileage. I heard in the past that Singapore Airlines *may* provide gifts to passengers flying on this day. If I’m lucky ,they’ll include the airports we’ll be visiting this time!
Phuket, here I come (again)!!!
See more of Phuket, Thailand in my new blog post.
Christmas came early this year! 🙂 Don’t forget to SHARE this wonderful news with your travel buddies!!
IMPORTANT NOTE: It is unknown whether this is an error or a promotional fare. In the case of an error fare, there is a small chance that the airline or flights booking website may cancel your flights and offer a full refund. Book these flights, along with your hotels at a later date, at your own discretion